|Want to Receive Fisheries Magazine Every Month for Free?!Become a member of the Society!
Your Benefits? Plenty!
Society Membership means you’ll:
• receive Fisheries magazine each month
• enjoy special savings on subscriptions to AFS published books
• subscribe at member rates to the four preeminent, peer-reviewed AFS journals
• enjoy special savings on meeting registration
• join fisheries-related sections that cover your academic and professional interests
• apply for official certification as a Fisheries Professional, a process available only from AFS
• receive help when you publish with AFS
The Society needs your support. Won’t you join us today? Click to learn more!
• AFS Membership: How Much Should it Cost?
• English Abstract: Imprinting of Hatchery-Reared Salmon to Targeted Spawning Locations
• Spanish Abstract: Impronta en salmones cultivados para incidencia en sitios de desove
• English Abstract: A Comprehensive Approach for Habitat Restoration in the Columbia Basin
• Spanish Abstract: Un enfoque integral para restauración de hábitats en la cuenca de Columbia
Meet Your Staff
• Beverly Pike, New AFS Director of Student and Professional Development
• Calling All Reviewers
… and more!
To access the February 2015 Fisheries magazine :
- Members either click here to go directly to Taylor and Francis
click here and sign in, then on the green, right hand menu you will see members only > members only links!
Not a member yet? Click here and learn the benefits of joining the American Fisheries Society (AFS)—the world’s oldest and largest organization dedicated to strengthening the fisheries profession, advancing fisheries science, and conserving fisheries resources.